Get the New Butterfly iQ+
We have paired our ultrasound courses with the Butterfly iQ+ so you can train and apply your knowledge wherever you are.
Use your CME funds to help purchase your Butterfly iQ+ today.
Chip is truly passionate about the utility of ultrasound as a diagnostic tool. His knowledge and technical expertise is self evident while attending this course. Chip is patient and attentive while teaching the various ultrasound techniques, a highly appreciated quality while teaching something as finicky as ultrasound. It was a pleasure to learn from him and I highly recommend any medical provider interested in improving your bedside diagnostic ability to take this course. I’ll surely be using what I learned to sharpen my skills and ultimately improve my diagnosis and treatment of patients as well.
Great POCUS course. I did another US course 1 year ago and already had some knowledge and skills. This course literally took me to the next level of US use and practice but even person without any US experience will benefit immensely. Chip Lange's personality and great teaching skills make it very easy and engaging. This course is completely 100% online and I did it from home at my own pace on my days off. Will recommend this to everyone who is interested in US education.
Well organized course that covers the major aspects of POCUS. How to do each part of an exam is explained with examples of important pathologic findings. Pertinent articles and suggested readings provided with each section. Very useful section on pulmonary findings in Covid-19. Helpful information on how to prepare inexpensive phantoms to practice vascular access.
It is a training activity that brings us closer to COVID-19 from the evidence-based ultrasound perspective. It has sufficient image resources and the invaluable experience of its collaborators.
I've gone through several online lung us courses. This is the best for the amount of time it takes. Not too long and very to the point.
Highly recommend this course for someone who has just purchased a Butterfly and is starting out on their ultrasound journey.
Here for You
- We teach online, in-person, and with hybrid courses so you can get the most out of your POCUS training through live and on-demand classes
- Every student has different needs and we are here to help by providing personalized help and support through various methods
- We value our students and believe in the importance of live training to help provide immediate feedback both online and in-person
Small Group Training
- Courses can be provided to groups on their equipment and with low student-to-faculty ratios to enhance the learning experience
- Our courses can be tailored specifically for students in educational programs with group discounts offered